Summary of Position:
The Antioch College Student Space Coordinator works with the office of community life, Community Council and the Events Committee to support student events on campus. It is a paid, quarterly position. The Student Space Coordinator may also be required to help with organizational tasks, filing, and research to assist the office of Community Life and/or Community Council as needed.
- Creating flyers, posters and handouts for events on campus.
- Promoting events through social media.
- Outreaching to colleges in the area to connect to student groups for the purpose of hosting and attending intercollegiate events.
- Organizing resources such as DJ’s, live music, media, refreshments, decorations and additional volunteers to assist in producing events.
- Attending all Community Meetings.
- Attending all meetings of the Events Committee or Community Council where relevant proposals are being considered.
- Collaborating with independent groups to coordinate use of student space.
- Establishing sign up system for practice rooms in Sontag Fels.
- Attend and facilitate events in the student space.
- Assist with providing snacks for Community Meeting.
Required Skills and Qualifications: Must be in good academic and community standing.
Please list any physical requirements needed to perform the duties of this position: None.
Environmental Considerations: None.