Director, Library & Information Services
Jim Kapoun has held librarian positions at Penn State, St. Mary’s College of Maryland, and Southwest State University and Mankato State University in Minnesota. He was director of the Luise V. Hanson Library at Waldorf College in Forest City, Iowa, and associate director of Maag Library at Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio.
- “Library Instruction, Intervention and Immersion: A 5-Year Study of Religion and the Arts.” Journal of Religious & Theological Information, 8:3–4 (2009).
- “Creating a Library Logo for an Academic Library.” Library Philosophy and Practice 8:2–Spring (2005).
- “Assessing Library Instruction Assessment Activities.” Library Philosophy and Practice 7:1–Fall (2004).
- “Googling the Scriptures,” Conference on Information and Religion, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, May 18–19, 2012.
- “Comparing Research Methods Currently Taught at Lutheran Seminaries,” Conference on Information and Religion, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, May 20, 2011.
- “50 Years of Evolution in MLS Education,” Poster Session at ACRL 15th National Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, March 31 – April 2, 2011.