Search and Find
Catalogs and Collections
- Olive Kettering Library Catalog
- OhioLINK: Search the collections of 88 Ohio libraries
- OhioLINK Databases (Periodical Indexes and Abstracts)
- World Cat: a global catalog of library collections
- A-Z title access to all electronic and paper journals, newsletters and proceedings in the OK Library
Full-text Articles and Abstracts
- Academic Search Complete
- Biological Abstracts
American periodicals (1740-1940)
Dissertations-Thesis Index (1639-to date)
- OhioLINK Journal Center
- American Journal of Science
The American Journal of Science was founded in 1818 and is the oldest scientific journal in the United States that has been published continuously. The Journal is devoted to geology and related sciences and publishes articles from around the world presenting results of major research from all environmental and earth sciences..
- Ancestry.com (On campus access only)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
For off-campus access please click HERE (name and barcode required).
- Digital Resource Commons
- Dissertations and Theses - Full Text
- E-Library from EBSCO
- n+1 Magazine
n+1 is a print and digital magazine of literature, culture, and politics which posts new online-only work several times each week. The library also has the print version. .
- OhioLINK Electronic Book Center
News and Updates
Welcome back everyone to Summer Quarter!
OhioLINK web page Updates: OhioLINK has been updating its website so you may notice some access/link changes. All the content is the same just a different way to access the information.
MAKE IT A GAME NIGHT: The OK Library has board games: Monopoly, Scrabble, Sorry, Chess, Checkers along with a deck of cards for you to use in the library! We also have word search and crossword books for you to use. Inquire at the circulation desk.
A PUZZLING MATTER: New puzzle: What's Cooking puzzle started on September 15, 2014; be part of the fun and stop by and put 'in' a piece or two.
What are those ORANGE slips?: The Ok Library is conducting a complete inventory of its circulating collection. The orange slips tells us information on circulation stats and a record of OhioLINK and World Cat statistics